- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 cups organic frozen peas and carrots
- 2 green onions sliced thinly on the bias, and set aside the dark green scallions for garnish
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp ginger root freshly grated
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- 3 cups cold cooked Planet Rice Organic Sprouted Brown Rice (1 cup uncooked)
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Season the shrimp with saltand pepper, to taste.
- Heat the 3 tablespoons of oilin a large sauté pan over medium heat. Once sizzling, add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally untilopaque, about 3-5 minutes. Using aslotted spoon, remove the shrimp from the pan and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the peas, carrots, white and light green parts of the green onions, garlic and ginger, and cook until warm, about 2 minutes. Move the vegetables to one side of the pan, then add the eggs and scramble until soft, fluffy and almost cooked through.
- Add the shrimp back to thepan along with the rice, and pour the soy sauce and sesame oil over the top. Stir until combined and continue to cookuntil the shrimp and rice are warm, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, garnishwith the scallions, and enjoy!